Info and Gallery
Frequently asked questions
You don’t need to pay a deposit for your rental car.
Payments can be done as follows
- On arrival in cash,
- On arrival by debit card.
- Creditcard +5% will be charged over the payment.
- Bank transfer, transfer cost are at your own costs.
- PayPal +8% will be charged over the payment.
On our reservation page you can make a reservation for a specific car that are available.
If you want to add dive equipment please order this seperate on the reservation page for dive equipment. You can also use this page for the dive courses and guided dives.
Please send u a email that you one cancel the car.
2 weeks before renting the car free of charge.
between 2 and 1 week of reservation 25% of the rental cost.
1 week to 2 days 50% of the rental cost.
2 before the rental days 100% of the cost.
Best time to visit Bonaire
The best time to visit Bonaire is not controlled by weather but by the number of tourist. Bonaire has an average daily temperature year round of 82°f /27°c and only about 20 inches of rain.
September is the hottest month in Bonaire with an average temperature of 86°F/ 30°C. Mid-December to mid-April marks the islands high season with the most tourists and highest hotel rates.
Bonaire is outside of the hurricane belt so it is a good alternative if you travel during the Caribbean hurricane season.
Nature of Bonaire,
If you are going to do any water activity you will need to have a marina park tag from STINAPA, visit there website for more information.
1) The Named Driver accepts the Vehicle for personal, non-business use, as is, for the Dates of Coverage listed.
2) The Named Driver accepts the Vehicle with liability insurance at a level required by law in Bonaire CN. (Note: This level does not include coverage for damage to the Vehicle in the event that a Named Driver is deemed at fault.)
3) The Named Driver has provided proof that (s)he is legally capable of driving in Bonaire CN.
4) The Named Driver accepts responsibility for understanding and following the rules of the road, and confirms the understanding of it.
5) The Named Driver shall carry their Driver’s License on their person at all times when using the Vehicle.
6) The Named Driver is responsible for ensuring that the vehicle registration and insurance documentation pertaining to the Vehicle resides in the Vehicle at all times.
7) The Named Driver is responsible for noting at the beginning of the Dates of Coverage any surface damage or other items of note pertaining to the condition of the Vehicle. Bon Bini car rental Bonaire, will provide a diagram of each Vehicle for the purpose of recording the condition of the Vehicle.
8) All Named Drivers residing at the same property with the Named Driver are collectively responsible for the cost of any damage to the Vehicle not caused by normal wear and tear, up to the stated Replacement Value of the Vehicle. (Examples NOT considered “normal wear and tear” may include a cracked windshield, damage caused by impact with a donkey or other animal, trees ore buildings.)
9) All Named Drivers residing at the same property with the Named Driver are collectively responsible for the cost of repairing all collision damage to the Vehicle regardless if someone else is at fault or the cause is not known unless one Named Driver accepts responsibility for such collision damage.
10) All Named Drivers residing at the same property with the Named Driver are, either collectively and/or singularly, responsible for paying all fines, towing, any court costs, penalties, and or administrative fees that may be incurred for parking, traffic and or other violations.
11) The Named Driver agrees not to use handheld electronic devices whilst driving the Vehicle, smoking, the drinking of alcohol wile and before driving, or the use of any banned substance by any occupant of the Vehicle. In case of an accident the Named Driver will be held responsible for all cost of all involving parties when not held to these regulations.
12) The Named Driver shall immediately inform a representative of Bon Bini car rental Bonaire, if the Vehicle indicates any sign of needing maintenance (e.g. the illumination of a dashboard warning light, the emission of a new sound).
13) The Vehicle and keys must be returned to a representative of Bon Bini car rental Bonaire, on or before the end of the Dates of Coverage.
14) The Named Driver shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Bon Bini car rental Bonaire, and its members, from any and all actual and alleged claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury (to vehicle, property, or persons, including without limitation wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys’ fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to Bon Bini car rental Bonaire, for all legal expenses and costs incurred by it.
14.1) Addendum to art. 14.
To clarify art.14: if any of the actions of art 14 are due to any actions or bad maintaining of the vehicle by Bon Bini Car Rental they are liable/ responsible and not the Named Driver. This does not include accidents due to badly operating the vehicle, a mechanical failure or mishap which could not have been predicted for (for instance: blown tire, broken windshield, broken axel, bad road conditions, etc.)
15) In any case of a accident there will be a $500 USD own risk even with allrisk and 3 party insurance. Allrisk is available for $15 USD a day, this covers all damage above the own risk sum. Not applicable for; point 17) and 11) use of alcohol, phone and drug etc. For 3 party insurance all additional costs to repair the car will be charged, this includes also working hours( $20 p/h), loss of rental income etc .
16) All Named Drivers are aged above 24 years and having a driver’s license for at least 2 year, this will be proven by showing their driver’s license.
17) It is not allowed to enter the National park with the vehicle, furthermore off-road driving is also prohibited. Violation will result in a $500 USD fine. Also in case of break down in the National Park all additional costs will be charged i.e. towing cost, repair cost, replacement car and any other costs that will occur.
18) It is not allowed to use the car for diving trips (Pick-up truck can be used for diving trips).
19) In any case of a drowned, missing or lost car key, there will be a payment by the named driver. The amount is $ 150,- USD. And not fuelling up the car: almost full $15, ¾ $30, ½ $60, and ¼ $90.
20) NEVER lock the car (even at night) and never leave valuables and the car key in the car.
21) When returning the car please make sure the car is presentable, otherwise there will be a $35 USD cleaning cost. Also when using wet clothing or smoking in the car; $ 200 USD will be charged for professional deep cleaning to the renter.
22) Any dispute in court will be handled by the court of Bonaire, Caribisch Netherlands (Dutch Caribbean).